Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Cardiovascular / Pulmonary
Sample Name: 2-D Doppler
Normal left ventricle, moderate biatrial enlargement, and mild tricuspid regurgitation, but only mild increase in right heart pressures.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
1. Mild aortic stenosis, widely calcified, minimally restricted.
2. Mild left ventricular hypertrophy but normal systolic function.
3. Moderate biatrial enlargement.
4. Normal right ventricle.
5. Normal appearance of the tricuspid and mitral valves.
6. Normal left ventricle and left ventricular systolic function.DOPPLER
1. There is 1 to 2+ aortic regurgitation easily seen, but no aortic stenosis.
2. Mild tricuspid regurgitation with only mild increase in right heart pressures, 30-35 mmHg maximum.SUMMARY
1. Normal left ventricle.
2. Moderate biatrial enlargement.
3. Mild tricuspid regurgitation, but only mild increase in right heart pressures.
cardiovascular / pulmonary, 2-d study, doppler, tricuspid regurgitation, heart pressures, stenosis, ventricular, heart, ventricle, tricuspid, regurgitation,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.