Sample Type / Medical Specialty: Cardiovascular / Pulmonary
Sample Name: Holter Monitoring
Holter monitoring - For bradycardia and dizziness.
(Medical Transcription Sample Report)
Bradycardia and dizziness.COMMENTS:
1. The patient was monitored for 24 hours.
2. The predominant rhythm was normal sinus rhythm with a minimum heart rate of 56 beats per minute and the maximum heart rate of 114 beats per minute and a mean heart rate of 86 beats per minute.
3. There were occasional premature atrial contractions seen, no supraventricular tachycardia was seen.
4. There was a frequent premature ventricular contraction seen. Between 11:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. the patient was in ventricular bigemini and trigemini most of the time. During rest of the monitoring period, there were just occasional premature ventricular contractions seen. No ventricular tachycardia was seen.
5. There were no pathological pauses noted.
6. The longest RR interval was 1.1 second.
7. There were no symptoms reported.
cardiovascular / pulmonary, holter monitoring, bradycardia, bigemini, dizziness, heart rate, interval, predominant, premature, premature ventricular contraction, rhythm, sinus, trigemini, ventricular, bradycardia and dizziness, premature ventricular, monitoring,
transcribed medical transcription sample reports and examples are provided by various users and
are for reference purpose only. MTHelpLine does not certify accuracy and quality of sample reports.
These transcribed medical transcription sample reports may include some uncommon or unusual formats;
this would be due to the preference of the dictating physician. All names and dates have been
changed (or removed) to keep confidentiality. Any resemblance of any type of name or date or
place or anything else to real world is purely incidental.